We’ve been sharing COVID 19 Vaccine Resource Information individually with different clients and their employees. We also wanted to get it distributed across the board through our newsletter/blog to get the widest dissemination as appropriate. Regarding the vaccines, every provider we have seen so far is only distributing to the established 1A and 1B populations (link here if you don’t know what that means), AND you do have to get an appointment, so please keep that in mind.
We’re keeping a running / updated list of these links & locations as more and more are coming online regularly, so we’ll keep updating with new information as it becomes available. If you know of a resource that should be added or updated, please let us know as this information is all very fluid and changing regularly.
Along those lines, the Dallas Morning News has created a COVID 19 Vaccine specific email list. If you would like to join that list, click here to register.
Below are some helpful links related to Covid-19 registration and availability. We will try to keep this list updated as information become available.
- Albertson’s Pharmacies – Availability and Pharmacy Locations Vary
- Allen Fire Dept – Signup form for notification of vaccines being made available
- Baylor Scott & White Hospitals – Current eligible patients will be contacted through the online portal, phone or email. You can also create an online account if you are not a current patient by downloading the MyBSWHealth app, going to MyBSWHealth.com, or by texting BETTER to 88408
- City of Frisco – Appointments will be available online once vaccines are made available
- CVS – Availability and Pharmacy Locations Vary
- Garland Health Dept – People eligible in Phase 1A or 1B can register here or by calling 972-205-3900.
- Healthcare Associates of Texas – is the link to get on the waiting list for vaccines. Here is the waiting list for companies who need to get employees vaccinated
- HEB Pharmacy – Appointments will be able to be booked online once vaccines become available
- Kroger: Appointments can be booked online here
- MidCities Pharmacy in Hurst – Administering the Moderna vaccine. Eligible people can preregister online
- North Texas VA Health Care Covid 19 Link
- Parkland Hospital – Eligible patients will be contacted through their MyChart account. If you want to register on your own, you have to do so through Dallas County
- Sam’s Club – Will be administering vaccines throughout the country as they become available
- Texas COVID 19 Availability Map
- Tom Thumb – Availability and Pharmacy Locations Vary
- UTSW Hospitals / Facilities – People who are not currently patients but meet the 1A and 1B eligibility criteria can register here. Current patients or people who have visited in the last 3 years can schedule through the MyChart online account – https://mychart.utsouthwestern.edu/mychart/Authentication/Login.
- Walgreens – Coming Soon, not yet available.
COUNTY SPECIFIC LISTS
- Dallas Co. – https://www.dallascounty.org/covid-19/covid-19-vaccination.php
- Colin Co. – https://www.collincountytx.gov/healthcare_services/Pages/COVID19vaccines.aspx
- Rockwall Co. – https://www.rockwallcountytexas.com/1023/COVID-19-Information
- Denton CO. – https://dentoncounty.quickbase.com/db/bq5nwntc6
- Tarrant Co. – https://tcph.quickbase.com/db/bq3q4uet8
- Parker Co. – https://www.pchdtx.org/getpage.php?name=COVID-19_VACCINATION_INFORMATION
- Kaufman Co. – https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSccaXqOPiMD3VnRSydgCygpMlovjpuIkFH5Tl7Z1YIREYDvPQ/viewform
- Navarro Co. – https://navarrocountyoem.quickbase.com/db/bq6bzxv8q