We know there is currently a lot of Coronavirus pandemic facts and fiction out there on the interwebs. In an effort to keep all of our clients, friends, business partners, and the general public informed we wanted to aggregate a quick list of all the updates from each of the major government entities and insurance providers that we all work with each and every day.
What you will find below are links to the actual resource pages related to Coronavirus pandemic facts for all of these entities that we all work with on a daily basis. We will continue to monitor any official news, resources, or new Coronavirus pandemic facts that are released and will add to this list and update the links on a regular basis as needed.
PAYCHECK PROTECTION PROGRAM:
RETURN TO WORK CHECKLISTS:
- Individual Checklist
- Office Based Employer Checklist
- Office Based Employee Checklist
- All Employer and Event Checklist
- Texans Over 65 Checklist
GOVERNMENT & FEDERAL RESOURCES:
- Center for Disease Control (CDC) Specific Coronavirus Page
- Department of Labor
- Internal Revenue Service
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce – Coronavirus Small Business Guide
- Texas Dept of State Health Services
- Texas Workforce Commission
- Texas Workforce Commission – Shared Work Program
COMMON HEALTH INSURANCE & BENEFIT PROVIDERS:
- Aetna – Coronavirus FAQ & Testing Location Info
- Baylor Scott & White Health Plan Coronavirus Info Page
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of TX Main Links
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Nationwide Association
- Healthiest You / Teladoc Info:
- Kaiser Permanente – Covid-19 FAQ
- International Medical Group – FAQ
- Oklahoma State Medical Association Plan (OSMA) – No official site or release, but they have communicated to our staff internally that they will waive all copays/fees related to the testing of COVID-19 to ease any of the financial burdens on their members.
- Oscar’s resource page and free online risk assessment: HiOscar.com
- ThinkHR – Covid-19 Crisis Center
- National General- Covid-19 FAQ
- National General / Allied Benefits – No official site, but the following was released:
“NEW YORK, March 09, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — To help limit the spread of COVID-19, National General Holdings Corp. (NASDAQ: NGHC) will waive 100% of customers’ out-of-pocket costs for COVID-19 diagnostic tests and will ease access for customers seeking diagnostic testing. This waiver will extend to all National General Short Term Medical customers and will be made available to employers in the National General Benefits Solutions Program. As part of the effort regarding COVID-19 diagnostic testing, National General will:
1. waive all member cost-sharing for COVID-19 diagnostic tests and related services, including the associated office visit, emergency room, or urgent care charges. The waiver applies to any out-of-pocket costs, including deductibles, copays, and co-insurance for diagnostic testing related to COVID-19.
2. waive all prior authorization requirements as they relate to COVID-19 diagnostic testing.
3. allow early refills and up to a 90-day supply of a member’s prescription drugs in the event of hardship related to COVID-19.
Customers concerned about exposure to COVID-19 should contact their healthcare provider or state health department.”
A Final Note:
Please remember, common sense prevails. Wash your hands, avoid high traffic areas and unnecessary travel if possible, stay out of large crowds, no handshakes – fist bumps or elbow bumps only – and more than anything else, be good to one another out there. We’re all in this together.
If we can help with anything at all or you have questions on how any of the benefits providers or insurance companies are handling this situation, we are here to help.
We can be reached at (214) 329-0097 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Your friends at Holloway Benefit Concepts